KAPIASHWAR INFRA @ GNIOT on N/A
This is to inform you that KAPIASHWAR INFRA is conducting a campus drive on N/A at Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Greater Noida.
Please find the mention below Job Description:
|% Cut-off |
Mechanical engineer Trainee: (MET)
|Overview of JD:-
As a civil engineer, you will plan, design and manage construction projects.
These can range from the relatively small-scale, for example bridge repairs, through to large national schemes, like the building of a new stadium.
So, what will i actually be doing?
Civil engineering is a broad term covering several specialist areas of engineering, so as a civil engineer you could be employed in any sector from structural, transportation, environmental to maritime and geotechnical.
Many of these branches overlap, but in all areas your typical duties would include:
· Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g. architects)
· Analyzing survey, mapping and materials-testing data with computer modeling software
· Drawing up blueprints, using computer aided design (cad) packages
· Judging whether projects are workable by assessing materials, costs and time requirements
· Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
· Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
· Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
· Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
As an incorporated engineer, you would specialize in the day-to-day management of engineering operations. At chartered level, you would have a more strategic role, planning, researching and developing new ideas, and streamlining management methods.
|Job location |
Other information :
Reporting Time: N/A
Dress code -