Research & Publication
|Mathematics||Dr. Atul Kumar||1. Some Remarks on Subgroups Determined by Certain Ideals
in Integral Group Rings, Proc. Indian Acad.
Sci. (Math.Sci.), Springer-Verlag, 103(3)(1993), 249-
256. MR 95b:16030
2. Some Intersection Theorems and Subgroups Determined by Certain Ideals in Integral Group Rings,Algebra Colloq., Springer-Verlag, 2(1)(1995), 23-32. MR 95m:16016
3. On Subgroups Determined by Certain Ideals in Group Rings, Algebra Colloq., Springer-Verlag, 3(4)(1996), 301- 306. MR 98c:16035
4. Some Remarks on Augmentation Ideals in Group Rings, Proc. IV RamanujanSymp. Algebra & its Applications, Ramanujan Institute, Madras, 1996, 58-66.
5. On Generalised Dimension Subgroups, Proc. 29th Symp. On Ring Theory and Representation Theory, Univ. Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 127-132, 1997. MR 2001i:16001
6. On Generalised Third Dimension Subgroups, Canadian Math. Bull., 41(1998), 109-117. MR 2000h:20011
7. Relative Dimension Subgroups and Elementary Abelian Groups, Proc. Groups-Korea’98 (Pusan), deGruyter, Berlin, 2001, 355-366. MR 2001c:20070 cylinder under internal and external pressure’, Applied Mathematical Science, Vol. 6, 2012, no. 122, 6075 – 6080. Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.392.
|Ravinder Kumar||International Journals:
1. Sanjeev Sharma,IlaSahai and Ravindra Kumar, “Thermo Elastic-Plastic Transition of Transversely Isotropic Thick- Walled Circular Cylinder under Internal and External Pressure”, Accepted-2013: Emerald’s “Multidiscipline Modelling in Materials and Structures”.Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.324.
2. Sanjeev Sharma, IlaSahai and Ravindra Kumar, “Creep Transition of a Thin Rotating Annular Disk of Exponentially Variable Thickness with Inclusion and Edge Load”, Elsevier’s Procedia Engineering, 55, 2013, 348- 354.Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.496.
3. Sanjeev Sharma,IlaSahai and Ravindra Kumar, “Thermo elastic - plastic transition of non - homogeneous thick - walled circular cylinder under external pressure”, Accepted-2013:International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. Indexed in Zentralblatt.
4. Sanjeev Sharma, IlaSahai and Ravindra Kumar, ‘Creep transition in non homogeneous thick walled circular cylinder under internal and external pressure’, Applied Mathematical Science, Vol. 6, 2012, no. 122, 6075 – 6080. Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.392.
5. Sanjeev Sharma, ManojSahni and Ravindra Kumar, ‘Elastic-plastic analysis of a thin rotating disk of exponentially variable thickness with inclusion’, WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, Issue 5, Volume 9, May 2010, 315-323.Indexed in SCOPUS Impact factor 0.654.
6. Sanjeev Sharma, ManojSahni and Ravindra Kumar, ‘Thermo Creep Transition of Transversely Isotropic Thick - walled Rotating Cylinder under Internal Pressure’,Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, Vol. 5, 2010, No. 11, 517 – 527. Indexed in Mathematical Reviews (USA) Impact factor 0.265.
7. Sanjeev Sharma,ManojSahni and Ravindra Kumar, ‘Thermo elastic-plastic transition of transversely isotropic thick-walled rotating cylinder under internal pressure’ Advances in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics’ Vol. 2, 2009, No. 3, 113 - 122. Indexed in Mathematical Reviews (USA) Impact factor 0.188.
8. Sanjeev Sharma,ManojSahni and Ravindra Kumar, ‘Elastic-plastic transition of transversely isotropic thick- walled rotating cylinder under internal pressure’, Defence Science Journal, vol. 59, No. 3, 2009, pp. 260-264.Indexed in SCOPUS, Impact factor 0.199.
Conference Proceedings (International/ National):
9. Sanjeev Sharma,IlaSahai and Ravindra Kumar, “Creep Transition of a Thin Rotating Annular Disk of Exponentially Variable Thickness with Inclusion and Edge Load”, 6th International Conference on Creep, Fatigue and Creep-Fatigue Interaction (CF-6), Mamallapuram, India, 574 – 579, January 22 – 25, 2012.Indexed in SCOPUS
10. Sanjeev Sharma, ManojSahni and Ravindra Kumar, ‘Elastic-Plastic Deformation of a Thin Rotating Disk of Exponentially Varying Thickness and Inclusion, 5th IASME / WSEAS International Conference on Continuum Mechanics (CM'10)University of Cambridge, UK, February 23-25, 2010.Indexed in SCOPUS.
|Physics||Dr. V.K. Sharma||Physics Dr. V.K. Sharma 1. FTIR and FT Raman spectra of 2-chloro-6-methylbenzonitrile in
Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, Vol 48, Nos. 1, Jan
2. Vibrational characterization of new Sm(III) complexes in Asian Chemistry Letters .Vol 11,Nos. 1 & 2(2007) 123-132.
3. FTIR and FT Raman spectra of biomolecule:6-Aminouracil in proceeding of 95th Indian Science Congress in 2007.
4. Synthesis and vibrational characterization of new La(IV) complexes in Asian Chemistry Letters .Vol 11, Nos. 1 & 2(2007) 134-142.
5. Laser Raman and IR spectra of complexes of lanthanide with 5- aminouracil in Asian Journal of Physics Vol 10, Nos. 3 & 4(2008) 95-102.
FTIR and FT Raman spectra of biomolecule:6-Aminouracil in proceeding of 95th Indian Science Congress in 2007.
|Manjeet Singh||New Polymer Electrolyte for Electrochemical Application. Manjeet Singh, Vivek K. Singh, Karan Surana, B. Bhattacharya, Pramod K. Singh, Hee-Woo Rhee, “Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry” 19 (2013) 819-822.|
|Chemistry||Dr. Kalpana Singh||International
1. “Interaction between p-aminophenol and p-chloranil in Solid state”, , N. B. Singh, N.P. singh, Kalpana Singh and Renu Singh, J. Phys. Chem and Chemical Physics(Germany)199,S.139.144(1997).
2. Organic Solid state Reactivity: “ Reaction between 8- hydroxy-quinoline and nitronthenols”, , N. B. Singh, Renu Singh and Kalpana Singh. Mol-Cyst. Liq. Cryst. Vol.333. pp. 269-279 (1999) USA .
3. “Reaction between 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Salicylic Acid in Solid State and Solution” N.B.Singh, Renu Singh and Kalpana Singh. J.Phys.Chem.and Chemical Physics. 214,2,S.179-186(2000) Germany. National
4. “Solid State Reaction between o-toluidine and p- benzoquinone” , N. B. Singh, N.P. Singh,Renu Singh and Kalpana Singh, Indian Journal of Chemistry Vol. 36B, Jan 1997. pp-41-46.
5. “Solid State Reaction between 8-hydroxyquinoline and p- nitrobenzoic acid”, N. B. Singh, Renu Singh and Kalpana Singh, Indian Journal of Chemistry Vol. 37B, May 1998. pp-429-432.
6. “Green Chemistry route for the preparation of materials:Solid State reaction between p-benzoquinone and O-aminophenol and computer simulation” Kalpana Singh &N.B.Singh,J.Sci& Tech. Res. Vol.I.P.P. 48-54 Dec 2011, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
|Dr. Dipti Bharti||Charu Arora Chugh and Dipti Bharti “A process for the
preparation for synergistic composition for the
management of scurf of potato’’ Indian patent CBR
number-2719, Application no-867/DEL/2012.
1. Dipti Bharti and Charu Arora, Synergistic effect of antifungal activity of Medicinal plants with transition metal ferrocyanides. “Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry” 4(9), 1428-1431, Sept. (2011).
2. Dipti Bharti, Charu Arora and GurleenKour, Antifungal screening of some transition metal ferrocyanides againstAspergillusniger and Candida albicans. “Asian Journal of Chemistry”24(3), 1064-1068 (2012).
3. Dipti Bharti, Charu Arora and Suman Gupta, Synergistic effect of antifungal activity of medicinal plants with transition metal ferrocyanides against Rhizoctoniasolani. “Asian Journal of Chemistry”, Vol. 24(10) 4650-4652 (2012).
4. Charu Arora Chugh and Dipti Bharti, Antimicrobial potential of transition metal hexacynoferrate “Asian Journal of Chemistry” Vol. 24, No. 12 (2012), 5879-588.
5. Charu Arora Chugh, Dipti Bharti, Antifungal Potential of Transition Metal Hexacyanoferrates Against Fungal Diseases of Mushroom,“Open Journal of Synthesis Theory and Applications” 1 (2012), 23-30.
6. Charu Arora Chugh and Dipti Bharti, Phytochemical analysis and screening of antibacterial activity of some selected Indian medicinal plants “International Journal of Phytomedicine” Vol. 4, No.2 (2012) 261-265.
7. C. Arora Chugh, A. Banthiya, Deepika, D. Bharti, G. A. Rama Rao and Y. P. Naik, Solid state reaction involved in synthesis of nano structured Th0.9Ce0.1O2, “Asian Journal of Chemistry” Vol. 25, No.3 (2013), 1394-1396.
7. Dipti Bharti, Suman Gupta and Charu Arora Chugh "Antimicrobial activity of medicinal plants against some pathogenic microbial strains", “International Journal of Phytomedicine” Vol. 5, No.2 (2013), 154-158.
8. Charu Arora Chugh and Dipti Bharti “Chemical characterization of antifungal constituents of Emblicaofficinalis” “Allelopathy Journal” Vol.34 (1) (2014), 155-178.
|English||Dr. Ashok Yadav||1. Presented paper on “Reconstruction of Higher Education in
India” in National Seminar Under the aegis of UGC on
Leadership crisis in Society and Transformation needed in
Present Educational System held at L.B.S PG College, Gonda
2. Presented paper on “English: Now Tool of Emotional Quotient” in National Seminar on Communication and Soft skills The Emerging Paradigms held at DAVIET, Jalandhar. (2010)
3. Presented paper on “The Journey from Have-nots to Haves in AravindAdiga’s The White Tiger” in National seminar Under the aegis of UGC on India in the Fiction of Indian Booker Prize Winners held at VSSD College, Nawabganj, Kanpur. (2010)
|Dr. Umesh Chandra||International:
1. Research paper on the title “A Socio-Political Study of BadalSircar’s Scandal in Fairyland” in The International Journal of Culture, Literature and Criticism, Issue No 8, October 2013, ISSN: 0976-1608.
2. Research Paper on the title “Socio-Political Study and Marxist Ideology in BadalSircar’ Beyond the Land of Hattamala” in Research Scholar: An International Refereed e- Journal on Literary Explorations, June 2014, ISSN: 2320- 6101.
1. Research Paper on the title “Portrayal of the Tribal Struggle for Land in Global GaanvKeDevta” in Post Colonial Subaltern Issues: An Introspection, Edited by Prof. Krishna Singh, Publisher; Authors Press, New Delhi; 2014 ISBN: 978817739195.
|Dr. SohanLal||1. National Seminar on Postcolonial Subaltern Studies and Tribal
Literature. Department of English & Foreign Languages, Indira
Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya
Pradesh, India. 27th-28th February 2013. “Dalit Literature:
Genesis and Growth
2. National Seminar on Celebrating 100 Years of Indian Films. Reflections of Socio-Economic Issues in Indian Films with reference to Tribal and Deprived Sections. Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, India Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, India. 1st& 2nd March 2013. “Portrayal of Deprived Sections in Indian Films”
3. National Seminar on Emancipation of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: Challenges and Response, organized by Dr. Ambedkar Chair, MaharshiDayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, India. 19 -20th March 2013. “Formation of Egalitarian Society: Dr. Ambedkar’s Perspective- An analysis of Current India”
4. VI International Seminar on The Republic in Shakespeare. Department of English, University of Jammu & Shakespeare Association (India). 16-18th October 2013. “Shakespeare and Social Utopianism: An Analysis of William Shakespeare’s The Tempest”
5. National Seminar on Ambedkarite Quest on Egalitarian Revolution in India, Centre for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Studies, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India. 26th-27th November 2013.
6. National Seminar on Tribal Development in Central India: Problems and Prospectsorganised by Department of Economics, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, M.P. sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi & IGNTU, Amarkantak M.P. 30-31 March 2014. “Status of Tribal Woman In Girish Karnad’sThe Fire and the Rain.”