1. Mohd. Sadiq, Sunil, Sherin Zafar, Mohammad Asim, R. Suman, "GUI of esrcTool: A Tool to Estimate the Software Risk and Cost", The 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE-2010), Singapore, pp 673-677.
2. Mohd. Sadiq, Abdul Rahman, Shabbir Ahmad, Mohammad Asim, Javed Ahmad", esrcTool: A Tool to Estimate the Software Risk and Cost", IEEE Second International Conference on Computer Research and Development, pp. 886-890, DOI 10.1109/ICCRD.2010.29, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3. Mohd. Sadiq, Jawed Ahmad, Mohammad Asim, Aslam Qureshi , R. Suman, " More on Elicitation of Software requirements and prioritization using AHP", IEEE International Conference on Data Storage and Data Engineering (DSDE 2010), pp 232-236, Bangalore,India., Publisher IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC, USA ©2010
4. Asif Husain, Jabbar Ahmad, M. Alam, Paper titled "Recycle and Reuse of Demolished Concrete Waste" published in the proceedings of International Conference on Environmental Sustainability with Green Building Technology (ICESGBT-2010.
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
5. MOHD. SADIQ 1, MOHAMMAD ASIM 2 , JAVED AHMED1, VINISH KUMAR3, SHADAB KHAN 3 , Paper title:Prediction of Software Project Effort Estimation: A Case Study, in International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, Vol. 1, No. 1, April 2011, pages 37-43, Singapore
6. MOHD. SADIQ 1, MOHAMMAD ASIM 2 , JAVED AHMED1, VINISH KUMAR3, SHADAB KHAN 3 , Paper title:Prediction of Software Project Effort Estimation: A Case Study, in International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, Vol. 1, No. 1, April 2011, pages 37-43, Singapore
RESEARCH PAPERS IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
7. Shaista Parveen, Saoud Sarwar, Mohammad Asim, Paper title: Application of Analytic Hierarchy Process in Software Engineering and Education in 4th National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology (ETCSIT 2011)AFSET, Dhauj, Faridabad, Haryana, India on 21st April 2011
8. Amit Mishra and Aarti Taneja (2014). Ground water quality assessment with a special emphasis on fluoride and arsenic contamination in Bodh Gaya, Gaya district of Bihar state in central east India, National Conference on natural calamities and mitigation strategies: Options for better tomorrow, IEC-CET, Greater Noida, India.
NATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHED:
9. Town Planning & Architecture by Prof. Mohammad Asim and Prof. Nuruzzama